Indian Railways Current Affairs 2020 Pdf for RRB NTPC
RRB NTPC 2019 notification was released in February 2019. Now almost after one and a half year, the most anticipated exam is going to be scheduled from 15th December. The RRB NTPC examination will be consisting General awareness section which gives a special focus on current affairs. RRB NTPC current affairs include railways as one of the concentrated topics. The candidates, who are preparing for RRB NTPC examination should stay updated with the recent development in the Indian railways.
Hence, the article will be providing Important Indian Railways Current Affairs 2020 for RRB NTPC along with the pdf module at the end of the article. Indian Railways Current Affairs Pdf for RRB NTPC will be made available in our telegram channel. The download link will be provided along with.
- Jeevan is a low-cost ventilator, which has been developed by Indian Railways at its Kapurthala rail coach factory.
- Ahmedabad railway station will get a sanitizing tunnel to test COVID symptoms of passengers.
- Indian Railways has launched a mobile doctor booth called ‘CHARAK’ for zero-contact check-ups.
- Southern Railways (Thiruvananthapuram division) and Kerala Circle of Postal department have initiated to establish tie-up with the door delivery and pick up of parcels to help the public during the lockdown.
- South Central Railway has launched ‘Rail-Bot’ or ’R-BOT’ which is a robotic device to help in the hospitals to manage activities like supplying medicines, medical accessories, to serve food to the patients.
- Indian Railways gets its most Powerful Engine WAG 12. Indian Railways operationalized its 1st 12,000 horsepower (hp) electric made in India Locomotive WAG12(with Number 60027) from Deen Dayal Upadhyaya Station (Mughalsarai Junction), Uttar Pradesh to Shivpur.
- An Artificial Intelligence-based Robot called ‘Captain Arjun’ has been inducted in the Central Railway zone.
- Ministry of Railways will set up a solar power plant in Bina, Madhya Pradesh.
Visit Next Page ➡