RRB NTPC Current Affairs Compilation will be launched in November-end
September Current Affairs Monthly Pdf of 2020 for SSC, RRB NTPC
September Current Affairs Monthly Pdf of 2020 is aimed at providing the most important guide to current affairs question answer with current affairs monthly pdf download option at the end of the article. September Current Affairs 2020 pdf download will help you to revise the full September month current affairs in English in a very fast and time-saving way. This Current Affairs Monthly Pdf is very important for the upcoming government jobs like SSC CGL, RRB NTPC, etc. This monthly edition of Current Affairs for SSC CGL and Current Affairs for RRB NTPC is specially designed on the basis of the latest current affairs pattern. The students who are appearing for RRB NTPC, they should opt for our previous editions of monthly current affairs for RRB NTPC.
Features of TextBooq‘s Current Affairs Monthly Module
- All topics are categorically distributed in September Current Affairs Monthly Pdf of 2020 for SSC, RRB NTPC, thus it will be easier for students to memorize.
- All the one-liners are brief and to the point.
- There are no unnecessary points for time waste.
- PDF is provided at the end of the article where you will find a few more extra points and topics. The PDF is made mobile friendly.
- You will find the September Current Affairs Monthly Pdf of 2020 for SSC, RRB NTPC at the end of the article.
- The current affairs monthly pdf is specially designed on the basis of the latest current affairs pattern.
- Vinod Kumar Yadav appointed the first Chairman and Chief Executive of the Railway Board
- Aveek Sarkar has been elected chairman of the Press Trust of India.
- Dwayne Bravo is appointed Brand Ambassador of ‘SBOTOP’ a sportsbook brand.
- Ayushmann Khurrana is appointed as Brand Ambassador of Bajaj Allianz Life Insurance.
- Bhuvneshwar Kumar and Smriti Mandhana are appointed as brand ambassador for Playerzpot, the sports gaming platform.
- Paresh Rawal is appointed Chairman of National School of Drama
- Ayushman Khurrana is appointed UNICEF’s celebrity advocate for children’s right campaign ‘For Every Child’
- Sameer Kumar Khare is appointed Executive Director of Asian Development Bank (ADB)
Asian Development Bank has appointed Takeo Konishi as Country Director of India.
- Rajesh Khullar is appointed Executive Director of World Bank
- Yoshihide Suga is elected Prime Minister of Japan replacing Shinzo Abe.
- Sachin Tendulkar is appointed brand ambassador of Paytm First Games.
- Amitabh Bachchan will be first Indian to be Alexa’s Voice Assistant.
- Anil Dhasmana is appointed the Chief of the National Technical Research Organisation (NTRO), replacing Satish C. Jha.
- Subhash Kamath elected as the Advertising Standards Council of India.
- Sameer Kumar Khare appointed Executive Director at Asian Development Bank
- Khushi Chindaliya, a 17-year-old Indian girl, is appointed Regional Ambassador for India by United Nations Environment Programme (UNEP)
- Mohamed Hussein Roble is elected Prime Minister of Somalia.
- Sonu Sood is appointed Brand Ambassador of Acer India.
- Alexander Lukashenko is appointed as President of Belarus.
- Flight Lieutenant Shivangi Singh becomes India’s first woman fighter pilot to fly Rafale Combat Aircraft.
- Aamir Khan appointed Brand Ambassador for CEAT Limited.
- Yuvraj Singh appointed Brand Ambassador for Akash Educational Service Ltd.
- Neetu David is appointed Chairman of Women’s National Selection Panel by BCCI.
- Moctar Ouane is appointed as Prime Minister of Mali.
- S S Deswal is appointment the DG of NSG (National Security Guard).
- Shekhar Kapur is appointed President of FTII (Film and Television Institute of India), replacing BP Singh.
- P D Vaghela is appointed Chairman of TRAI (Telecom Regulatory Authority of India), replacing R S Sharma.
- Aamir Khan is appointed Brand Ambassador of Vedantu an online Learning Platform.
- Usha Padhee becomes first woman DG of Bureau of Civil Aviation Security.
- State Bank of India will receive Brandon Human Capital Management (HCM) Excellence Award 2020, global recognition for its HR initiative, “Nayi Disha”.
- Sir David Attenborough has been awarded the India Gandhi Peace Prize for 2019
- Poonam Khatri an Indian Police Officer, honoured with World Championship status in Wushu World Championship
- Aditya Puri of HDFC Bank and is conferred with Lifetime Achievement Awards by Euromoney Awards for Excellence 2020.
- Fiumicino International Airport (FCO) in Rome, Italy and is awarded World’s first 5-star Anti-COVID Award.
- Margaret Atwood has been awarded for 2020 Dayton Literacy Peace Prize’s Lifetime Achievement
- Udit Singhal, the founder of Glass2Sand, is named in 2020 Class of 17 Young Leaders for Sustainable Development Goals.
- West Bengal was awarded WSIS award for its Sabuj Sathi scheme by the World Summit on the Information Society (WSIS).
- Outstanding Drama Series ‘Succession’ won Emmy Awards 2020.
- PM Narendra Modi is awarded Ig Noble Prize 2020 for Medical Education. Note: Ig Nobel Prize is a satirical and parody award given out by Improbable Research magazine every year since 1991. Don’t confuse with Nobel Prize. A B Vajpayee also won this award in 1998.
- Usha Mangeshkar will be awarded Gan Samragni Lata Mangeshkar Award 2020-21 by Maharashtra.
- Vikas Khanna won the 2020 Asia Game Changer Award for feeding millions amid Covid19.
- Ramesh Pokhriyak ‘Nishank’, Union Minister of Education awarded the first-ever “AICTE Visvesvaraya Best Teachers Award 2020”
- Mission Karmayogi, a scheme is launched for bringing post-recruitment reforms in civil services
- ‘Five Star Villages’ Scheme is launched by India Post to provide universal coverage of the postal scheme to rural areas.
- Climate-Smart Cities Assessment Framework 2.0 (CSCAF 2.0) is launched by Minister of State for Housing and Urban Affairs, Hardeep Singh Puri, to fight climate change.
- ‘Street for People Challenge’ is an initiative that aims to inspire Indian cities to adopt measures to make cities more walkable and pedestrian-friendly.
- GARIMA Scheme launched for core Sanitisation workers by the Odisha government.
- ‘My Family, My Responsibility’ Campaign is launched by Maharashtra to combat the COVID-19 during the unlock phase.
- Karnataka launched the loan disbursal programme with the name ‘Arthika Spandana’.
- NASSCOM FutureSkills and Microsoft have joined hands to launch a nation-wide AI skilling initiative to provide Microsoft’s AI, machine learning and data science expertise to students.
- Rajasthan and the Small Industrial Development Bank of India (SIDBI) have signed MoU for cluster-based development of MSMEs.
- Ghar Tak Fibre Scheme on Highway Projects launched in Bihar.
- Mukhya Mantri Kisan Kalyan Yojana is launched by Madhya Pradesh to support farmers.
- Mukhyamantrir Grammya Paribhan Achoni Yojana launched by Assam to provide light motor vehicle service.
- Moksha Kalash Yojana 2020 launched by Rajasthan to offer free bus service to family members of the deceased to river Ganga at Haridwar.
- Delhi launched a helpline ‘Sehat evam Poshan Saathinwas‘, to ensure children under six years, get nutritional supplements along with immunisation doses.
September 2020 Monthly Current Affairs pdf Download Free
Here, we are providing September Monthly Current Affairs pdf 2020 Download Free. The monthly pdf covers wide-range of categorized topics
- Topics covered
- Awards and Honour
- Government Schemes
- Science and Technology
- Index and Ranking
- Important days and themes
- Defence News
- NASA/ISRO Space news
- Important Summit/Conference/Event
- Indian Railways
- Apps and Portals
- Places and State in news
- Books and Author
- International Affairs
September Monthly Current Affairs pdf 2020 Download Free
How to Prepare Current Affairs for RRB NTPC and SSC
Nowadays most of the government job examination is conducted through Computer Based Test. The candidate needs to select an option given on the computer screen. Now, if we focus on SSC and RRB NTPC, we find the pattern is very much similar. RRB NTPC was conducted last time in 2016. After analyzing recent government job examinations like SSC CHSL, SSC CGL, SSC MTS exams, we conclude that students should focus on some particular topics of current affairs. Current Affairs for RRB NTPC or Current Affairs for SSC CGL, CHSL mainly includes questions from Awards and Honour, Appointments, Government Schemes, Defence exercise and Missile news, Books and Author, Obituary, Applications and Portals, Sports, etc. While you are preparing Current Affairs for RRB NTPC or Current Affairs for SSC CGL, CHSL, you need to prepare the last three months Current Affairs. But you should prepare the last six months Current Affairs to be on the safe side. We are providing the last five months’ Current Affairs Monthly Pdf here (including September). Stay tuned for October and November Current Affairs Monthly Pdf, which will be uploaded in due time. Hope this will give you a clear understanding and guidance on How to Prepare Current Affairs for RRB NTPC and SSC.