The List of Top MBA PGDM Colleges in India
Masters of Business Administration is a booming career choice in present competitive time zone. The course develops the skills required to keep a company on a successful track. There has been an exponential trend in the admission in the MBA PGDM courses in India. There is a rise in the number of students who want to enrol in MBA courses. The students are in the search of the Top MBA PGDM colleges in India and getting the right information about the top-notch colleges becomes difficult for students. The students also search relevant skills to excel, courses offered, the institution reputation etc. Therefore here are some top MBA PGDM Colleges in India which provide the best facilities in terms of courses and placements they offer.
INDIAN INSTITUTE OF MANAGEMENT – [IIMB], BANGALORE
IIM Bangalore has managed to acquire the top spot among the best B-School in Central Asia by Eduniversal Ranking 2020 at the annual Eduniversal 3-D World Convention 2020. This leading graduate school of management was established under the IIM Act of 2017.
The institution offers programmes like
- Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D.)
- The Master of Management Studies (Public Policy)
- The Master of Business Administration of one-year fulltime course
- The Master of Business Administration of two years (weekend) course
- The Master of Business Administration – two years fulltime course
- The Master of Business Administration (Business Analytics) of two years fulltime course.
To know more, visit IIMB
INDIAN INSTITUTE OF MANAGEMENT – [IIMA], AHMEDABAD
IIM Ahmedabad was established in 1961. IIM Ahmedabad is ranked 1 in NIRF 2020. The institute also managed the 40th spot among the best institute in the world and 6th best in Asia by QS World Ranking.
- Ph.D. Programme in Management
- Post Graduate Programme in Food and Agri-business Management (MBA-FABM) of two years
- Post Graduate Programme in Management for Executives (MBA-PGPX) of one year
- Post Graduate Programme in Management (MBA) of two years
- Armed Forces Programme (AFP)
- e-Mode Post Graduate Programme (ePGP)
- Faculty Development Programme (FDP)
- Executive Education Programmes (EEP)
- Executive Education of Dubai
To know more, visit IIMA
CHANDIGARH UNIVERSITY – [CU], CHANDIGARH
Chandigarh University (CU) is recognized by University Grants Commission (UGC) under the UGC Act, 1956. The University also accredited with A+ Grade by NAAC. The university offers many specializations in undergraduate, postgraduate and Ph.D. courses. Admission into the courses offered by the university is exercised by the score in CUCET examinations conducted by the university itself. The university is famous for its reputation as one of the top universities in terms of placement and CTC offers.
To know more, visit CU
DEPARTMENT OF MANAGEMENT STUDIES IIT DELHI – [DMS IITD], NEW DELHI
The Department of Management Studies was set up in 1974. IIT Delhi later launched the management courses in 1975. The university has been placed in “A+++” Category among All-India B-School Survey 2017. Admission to the DMS IITD is carried through the Common Admission Test (CAT).
DMS IITD has been ranked at 8th place by NIRF 2020 Ranking of Top Management Colleges of India and also the university secured 17th place by Business Today Ranking.
To know more, visit DMS IITD
INDIAN INSTITUTE OF MANAGEMENT – [IIM], SHILLONG
IIM Shillong was established in the line of quality management education and research in the North-Eastern region of India in 2004. IIM Shillong has been ranked at 30th in NIRF 2020 Rankings. IIM Shillong offers MBA, PGPEx-MBEE, Ph.D., Ph.D. (For Working Professionals), MBA(Working Executives). Admission is exercised on the basis of scores in various exams like CAT, GATE, CMAT or NET.
To know more, visit IIM Shillong
INTERNATIONAL MANAGEMENT INSTITUTE – (IMI), BHUBANESWAR
International Management Institute (IMI), Bhubaneswar was established in 1981. The institute is the first corporate-sponsored Business School in India. IMI also managed to secure the rank of 63 in NIRF 2020.
IMI Bhubaneswar offers courses like
- PGDM (Part-Time)
- Executive Programme In International Business (EPIB)
- Executive Education
To know more, visit IMI Bhubaneswar