Economy Current Affairs: February Monthly Current Affairs 2022
Economy Current Affairs: In this article, texbooq is presenting the Economy edition of February Monthly Current Affairs 2022. The month of February is very important from the exam point of view. The Economic Survey is released on 31st January every year and the Economic Budget is released on 1st February. In this edition, we will be covering the Economic Survey 2021-22, Economic Budget 2022-23, and most important Last Six Month Economy Current Affairs with ‘Back to Basics’ points. The edition will be extremely beneficial for all the students who are going to appear in competitive examinations like CDS, UPSC, State PSCs like WBPSC, OPSC, RPSC, UPPSC, State level exams like Karnataka PSI, Delhi Police etc.
The Book is specially focused on Economy current affairs for UPSC 2022. Some Important topics have been explained with economics current affairs questions for a better grasp of the topic.
Economy Current Affairs: February Monthly Current Affairs 2022 includes the topics below
- February Monthly Current Affairs 2022 (28 Pages)
- Economic Survey 21-22 (14 Pages)
- Budget 2022-23 (14 Pages)
- Last Six Month Economy Current Affairs with ‘Back to Basics’ points: (54 pages) This part is further divided into two subparts. The first part contains the important and hot topics of the last six months economy current affairs with a brief discussion and the second part contains the Economy Current Affairs or finance current affairs 2022 one-liners.
- The total number of pages: 110
Last Six Month Economy Economy Current Affairs: Indian Economy Current Affairs One-liners
- Australia, Singapore, Malaysia and South Africa launched a Central Bank Digital Currencies (CBDC) Scheme.
- Axis Bank has partnered with BharatPe for ‘BharatSwipe’, a point of sale business of BharatPe.
Amazon India announces to launch of the Kisan Store.
- Equitas Small Finance Bank has launched a new initiative for Google Pay users to book fixed deposits.
- State Bank of India (SBI) announced to raise Rs 4,000 crore through Additional Tier 1 (AT1) bonds.
- The International Monetary Fund (IMF) has increased the Special Drawing Rights (SDR) allocation to India in addition to the existing quota in the fund. SDR is an alternate reserve currency, floated by the IMF. It can be freely exchanged between the member countries. IMF has increased India’s SDR quota to 12.57 billion.
- NPCI International Payments Ltd (NIPL) has partnered with Liquid Group to enable UPI QR-based payments across North Asia and
- Asian Development Bank has approved a $150 million loan for Tamil Nadu Urban Poor Housing Project; $112 million loans to improve urban water supply infrastructure in Jharkhand; $300 million loans to expand rural connectivity in Maharashtra.
- Bank of Baroda launches digital platform ‘bob World’.
- NPCI and Fiserv Inc. have launched the plug-and-play RuPay credit card stack ‘nFiNi’.
- Karnataka Bank has launched an all-in-one POS swiping machine ‘WisePOSGo’.
- India and Singapore have announced to link the Unified Payments Interface (UPI) and PayNow.
- Tata Steel has commissioned India’s first carbon capture plant at Jamshedpur.
- Power Finance Corp announces to issue of India’s first-ever Euro Green Bonds.
- Development Bank of Singapore Limited (DBS) becomes the world’s best digital bank by Euromoney.
- Bank of Baroda and BPCL launched an international co-branded RuPay NCMC Platinum contactless debit card.
- Federal Bank ties up with OneCard for a mobile-first credit card.
- Central Bank of China has declared Cryptocurrency transactions illegal.
- RBI has fixed a minimum ticket size to issue securitisation notes of Rs. 1 crore.
- Amazon India announces to launch ‘Amazon Future Engineer’, a global computer science education programme in India.
- Reserve Banks of India and the Monetary Authority of Singapore will link their fast digital payment systems – Unified Payments Interface and PayNow, for an instant, low cost, cross-border fund transfer.
- Union Government has approved the decks for National Asset reconstruction Company Limited (NARCL).
NPCI and YES Bank develop an ‘On-the-Go’ contactless payment solution.
- NTPC Renewable Energy (NTPC-REL) has signed its first Green Term Loan agreement to install Solar Projects in Rajasthan and Gujarat.
- RBI has removed Indian Overseas Bank from the Prompt Corrective Action framework.
Tata AIA Life Insurance has tied up with healthcare company Practo for online medical consultation for its customers.
- Britannia Industries has tied up with Accenture to accelerate its digital transformation.
- World Bank approved about a $150 million program to support Chennai’s Sustainable Urban Services and to turn it into a “world-class city”.
- SBI and the Indian Navy have launched SBI’s NAV-eCash card onboard aircraft carrier INS Vikramaditya.
- RBI granted the licence to the National Asset Reconstruction Company Ltd. (NARCL) to start operations of the bad bank.
- Indel Money has tied up with IndusInd Bank for a gold loan co-lending partnership to offer gold loans at competitive rates.
- Tata Group acquired a 100% stake in Air India.
In this Ebook, you will find useful economic current affairs for the upcoming competitive examinations in 2022. You can Buy the Ebook and after the successful purchase, you will get the Economic Current affairs 2022 pdf download option.
You Can Buy the
Indian Economy Current Affairs 2022 pdf
Download The previous month’s Current Affairs Monthly Magazines
If you have any questions regarding the Indian Economy 2022 pdf you comment down below.
You can join our telegram channel or Follow our Instagram page to get daily current affairs updates.
Telegram Channel: Join Now
Instagram: Follow Textbooq
You can buy Textbooq’s premium ebooks