- Railway Protection Force (RPF) caught and banned the illegal use of Real Mango software.
- Small Industries Development Bank of India (SIDBI) and Indian Railways jointly announced Swavalamban Express. The Train will be visiting 11 entrepreneurial cities like Delhi, Mumbai, Ahmedabad, Kolkata, etc.
- Indian Railways has set a target to electrify all broad gauge routes by December 2023.
- Andhra Pradesh becomes the first state in India to launch ‘fruit train‘
- India’s first underwater metro in Kolkata will be operational by March 2022.
- Him Darshan Express train is launched and will run between Kalka and Shimla.
- Kalka-Delhi Shatabdi train becomes the first train in India to have aircraft-style bio-vacuum toilets.
- Chhatrapati Shivaji Terminus in Mumbai has received the ‘Eat Right Station’ certification with a five-star rating by FSSAI.
- ‘Oxygen Parlour’ was launched at Nashik Railway Station to combat air pollution.
- Vinod Kumar Yadav has been appointed the first Chief Executive Officer of Railway Board.
- 5 Series Shinkansen train also known as Japan’s bullet train will be used for the Mumbai-Ahemdabad high speed bullet train project.
- India’s first driver-less train on Delhi Metro’s Magenta Line. The train will connect Janakpuri West in West Delhi to Botanical Garden in Noida.
- The multi-commodity train service Kisan Rail (100th) flagged off. The train will run from Sangola in Maharashtra to Shalimar in West Bengal. First ever ‘Kisan Rail’ run from Devlali (Maharashtra) to Danapur (Bihar).
Indian Railways Current Affairs 2020 Pdf for RRB NTPC
Download the Indian Railways Current Affairs 2020 Pdf for RRB NTPC and boost to your exam preparation