- Kisan Suryodaya Yojana is launched by Gujarat.
- Kisan Suryodaya Yojana is aimed at providing power supply between 5 AM and 9 PM.
- The State Government of Gujarat has allocated a budget of Rs 3,500 crores for the scheme.
- New transmission infrastructure will be built by 2023.
- Around 234 transmission lines are to be installed under the scheme.
- Kisan Suryodaya Yojana is focused on proactive electricity supply in irrigation purpose to assist in modern-day innovative farming techniques.
Impact of COVID-19 on Indian Economy and Labour Force The outbreak of COVID-19 has hit all sectors of economic activity such as aviation, retail, tourism, capital markets, MSMEs to an extreme end. India, which is Read more…