Skip to content
- National Infrastructure Pipeline (NIP) is a Online Dashboard for one stop solution for all stakeholders looking for information on infrastructure projects in India.
- Here is the link https://indiainvestmentgrid.gov.in/
- NIP was announced in the budget speech of 2019-2020 by Finance Minister
- Outlay of NIP: Rs 100 lakh Crore for infrastructure projects over the next 5 years.
- NIP was conceptualised on the basis of task force report. The task force was headed by Atanu Chakraborty
- Energy, roads, railways and urban projects are the focus area.
- Investment required: ₹111 lakh crore over the next five years (2020-2025)