Here we are presenting the monthly current affairs quiz for the month of November 2021. You can attempt all the questions from the November 2021 current affairs monthly quiz, if you followed our November 2021 Monthly Current Affairs pdf. These multiple-choice questions are prepared for exams like IBPS, SSC, RRB NTPC, State PSC. You should attempt these questions after revising through our Monthly Magazine. So, Let’s start.
4. ‘Checkmate’, a new stealth aircraft is in the recent news, is being developed by which of the following country?[A] PNS Osman
[B] PNS Babur
[C] PNS Tughril
[D] PNS Shaheen
6. ‘Jigyasa programme’, which was seen in the news recently, is linked with which sector?
8. Who will be the head of the Joint Parliamentary Committee on Personal Data Protection (PDP) Bill 2019?
9. Which Indian state has been ranked at the top in the Indian Police Foundation (IPF)’s Smart Policing Index?
10. DRDO & the IAF have jointly conducted flight tests of an indigenously developed Smart Anti-Airfield Weapon (SAAW) in Rajasthan’s Jaisalmer. What is the current range of the SAAW?[A] 500 Km
[B] 1500 Km
[C] 1000 Km
[D] 100 Km
11. Wang Yaping is the first Astronaut of which of the following country to walk in space?
[C] South Korea
12. Babasaheb Purandare, who recently passed away, was associated with which profession?
13. Who won the Sau Palo (Brazilian) Grand Prix tournament?
14. ‘Bharat Gaurav’ scheme is associated with which field?[A] Indian Agriculture
[B] Telecom Sector
[C] Science and Technology
[D] Railway Tourism
15. Which Union Ministry is set to launch the “Nutrition Smart Village” initiative?
[A] Ministry of Agriculture and Farmers Welfare
[B] Ministry of Rural Development
[C] Ministry of Women and Child Development
[D] Ministry of Food Processing industries
16. The book “Cooking to Save your Life” is written by[A] Smriti Irani
[B] Debashish Mukerji
[C] Manish Tewari
[D] Abhijit Banerjee
17. Rice blast, a fungal illness that affects paddy, Manuvarna rice, was recently reported in which state?[A] Kerala
18. What is the name of the world’s first plasmid DNA vaccine for Covid-19?[A] ZyCoV-D
[C] Sputnik V
19. World’s longest bi-lane road tunnel called “Sela Tunnel” is set up in which state?[A] Arunachal Pradesh
[B] Himachal Pradesh
20. Which country has launched a ship named after gay rights activist Harvey Milk?
[D] None of the above
Click here to attempt the previous month’s current affairs monthly quiz